Monday 18 June 2012

Ebay fashion week Finale show

This coming Friday I got the exciting chance to style 6 looks for ebay.ie fashion week Finale show! I got a 500 euro Budget to pick out my looks. I got onto ebay right away and spent hours looking through clothes. It was harder than I tought putting outfits together without physically having them in front of you! After hours of deliberating I had finally picked my 6 looks. Now its a waiting game, as I get to do a quick run through of the looks on Thursday morning, before a photoshoot and the Show on Friday night. Its going to be a busy few days for me on top of work also... EEEEEK!

I will be sure to keep you posted with plenty of pics from the show :) For now I have included my fav piece featuring in my ''Printastic'' look.. 

Stay tuned

Lohttp://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=320859224417

No comments:

Post a Comment